Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Calling All 'Veronica Mars' Fans!

Veronica Mars creator and executive producer Rob Thomas will be available tomorrow (Thursday, February 9th) to take fan questions exclusively at upn.com via a live Internet talk show webcast. The webcast starts at 2 p.m. EST on the site. Thomas will take fan calls and discuss the recent surprising storylines on show that stars Kristen Bell as a high school sleauth. For more on the live webcast, click on over to upn.com. And for more of today's television news and thoughts, scroll down to the regular edition of Pass the Remote.

2 comments:

porti said...

oooh thanks i'm going to check that out

Anonymous said...

So... anything cool to report??

I wish I'd followed VM more closely. I'd really be able to make use of this stuff. I like the show but I keep forgetting when it's on, I need TiVo so bad (there's no such thing in my country).